"The Mount Sinai Medical Center is a 1,171-bed, tertiary-care teaching facility acclaimed internationally for excellence in clinical care. Founded in 1852, The Mount Sinai Medical Center encompasses Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai School of Medicine."
At Hercules, we not only offer top-rated card- and coin-operated laundry equipment, we create complete end-to-end laundry room solutions: designed and installed to meet your building’s specific needs—and delivered with a commitment to superior service that will exceed your expectations.
No outsource laundry provider does more to make a new or updated laundry room installation a fast, simple and seamless process for your building and convenient for your residents.
Our proven, customer-focused approach is designed to deliver exceptional equipment, timely installation, excellent service, superior resident relations and professional integrity. In fact, Hercules completes most laundry room redesigns in as little as 30 days from the date of your signed agreement. Here’s how:
Your Hercules laundry room begins with an on-site survey and the development of a detailed plan.
- Within 24 hours of receiving your proposal request, we arrange a convenient date and time to survey the laundry room, measure its dimensions, and assess existing plumbing and electric, gas lines, venting and overall room layout.
- Based on this assessment, we develop a custom proposal, including recommended equipment, improvements and amenities, financial options and the terms of the lease.
- This proposal is mailed or hand-delivered within two days. If you like, we also can personally present it to the building Board.
- Once the proposal is approved, you’ll receive an agreement outlining the details. Sign the agreement and the “real” work begins!
A Hercules laundry design ensures the highest efficiency, with better space utilization for greater revenue. Each usually includes
- Walls and ceiling painted in your choice of Benjamin Moore® paints.
- Electrical and plumbing work to accommodate all machines.
- Adjustable height tables for folding clothes, chairs for the comfort and convenience of the residents, and laundry carts with hanging racks.
- New instruction signs with the Hercules toll-free number and e-mail contact information.
- New flooring in your choice of colors (if needed).
We schedule all work to minimize inconvenience to building residents.
- All contractors and the installation of equipment are scheduled over the course of one week.
- You will receive an exact schedule well in advance to inform residents of laundry room closure and reopening dates.
Hercules provides the tools and technology to keep residents happy.
An industry innovator on the leading-edge of laundry room technology, Hercules equips our laundry rooms with advanced Smart Card technology—replacing old-fashioned coin-operated systems—for even greater resident convenience and satisfaction. To make sure your residents make the most of it, we:
- Deliver to each residence a Smart Card package with a complimentary $5.00 value and an instruction kit before installation.
- Provide personal Smart Card equipment instructions to all residents.
- Host seminars on-site for residents to instruct them on how to use Smart Card technology (with management approval).