“Hercules was very creative in their proposals and in designing alternative recommendations; Hercules demonstrated their plans through a professional and easy to read presentation, they were able to meet ALL of my requests."
For more than 50 years, Hercules has been establishing itself as an industry innovator on the Leading-Edge of laundry room technology. We were one of the first companies to introduce Smart Card operated laundry facilities, and nearly every one of our laundry rooms is now equipped with this advanced technology.
In New York alone, more than one million residents use the convenient Hercules Smart Card, which has a small embedded chip where information can be stored. The card is inserted into a card reader on the washer or dryer and the proper amount is automatically deducted—and the remaining balance is displayed.
Replacing old fashioned, coin-operated laundry systems with advanced Smart Card technology makes sense for residents and building managers alike because:
- It’s more convenient for laundry room users. No need to count quarters or have change available to wash or dry clothes.
- The Smart Card cuts down on vandalism. Unlike outdated coin-operated machines, there’s no money in any of the washer or dryers that are operated by the Smart Card, so there is no reason for vandalism of the equipment.
- It’s easy to get started. Building residents can request and add value to their Smart Card quickly and easily.
New! The Hercules Smart Center
For even greater convenience—and superior customer service—we recently introduced the internet-based Hercules Smart Center, the fast, easy and simple way to immediately reach our dedicated Customer Service Team—right from your laundry room.
Using our exclusive touchscreen technology, laundry room users can request service within seconds and ask for an email notification when the repair is completed. And with Hercules’ service guarantee, you know a skilled technician will be there to check out the problem within 24 hours.
With the Hercules Smart Center, residents and building managers benefit from:
- Immediate access to customer service, right from the laundry room. Just follow the simple prompts on our exclusive Smart Center touchscreen to report a problem—any time, day or night—right from the laundry room.
- Improved customer satisfaction. Residents are notified when their service request is received—and being worked on—while the Smart Center screen lets other users know that the machine is out-of-service until it is repaired.
- Reduced equipment downtime. By making it easier for residents to report a problem, we’ll be able to resolve it even faster, resulting in fewer complaints to property owners and managers.
- “Smart” tips and techniques. From demonstrations on how to use today’s high-efficiency equipment to answers to frequently asked questions, the Smart Center will help make doing laundry easier—and more efficient.
Best of all, the new Smart Center is easy to use—the very first time you use it. Take a look.
Online Laundry Alert, too!
Know when there’s a washer or dryer available in your laundry room—or when your wash is done—from the comfort of your home with the new Hercules “Laundry Alert” real-time, online service.
With Laundry Alert, just a few simple clicks are all it takes to:
- Determine the availability of washers and dryers in your building’s laundry room.
- Find out if a machine is available, in use or if the cycle is complete.
- Request to be notified via email when there’s a machine that’s not in use.
- Know when your wash is finished without waiting around for it. Laundry Alert notifies you via email so there’s no need to keep running down to the laundry room to check.
Does your building offer Laundry Alert? Click here to log on. Simply enter your building’s log-in (you’ll find it on a sign in your laundry room) and click Sign In.
Want to see what Laundry Alert is all about? Take a look at this demo.